Is SWTOR Worth Trying in 2019

Is SWTOR Worth Trying in 2019?

Are you new to SWTOR or thinking about picking up the game? Do you have friends or family who are interested in playing? Maybe you’re still playing and you’re trying to get some of your buddies in but they’re wondering if it’s worth it now that the game has been out for a long time.

In this video, you can get honest thoughts from an experienced player about the game, a brief history, and whether or not it’s worth coming back to.

“If you’ve heard about Star Wars: The Old Republic, and have been wondering about whether its worth trying and playing or not in 2019, from a veteran of the game. We’ll cover the cost of the game and its expansions, its strengths and weaknesses, and how it it has improved since launch. “

Personally, I really love videos from Swtorista and this one is no exception. I also really love the game. As someone who has played since beta, I do think it still has a lot to offer. So, if you’re still on the fence about trying it, or if you played but quit and you’re thinking about coming back, give this video a watch and then consider hopping back into the fun.

Lisa Clark

Lisa has been an avid gamer since she was old enough to hold her first controller and a game writer for more than a decade. A child of the Nintendo generation, she believes they just don’t make games like they used to but sometimes, they make them even better! While consoles will always be her first love, Lisa spends most of her gaming time on the PC these days- on MMOs and first-person shooters in particular.