Please consider registering
March 18, 2012
For our Question of the Week, we want to ask you what you would ask BioWare about SWTOR.
The official Q&A thread for questions to be answered for the June 8th, 2012 Q&A blog post is up and now is your chance to get your questions in but BioWare has a few guidelines before you post your question. If you want to have a higher chance of getting your question answered, then consider these guidelines.
In order to increase the chances of having your specific question answered and to help us keep the thread manageable, here are some guidelines on asking questions:
- Keep your question relatively short. Background details are welcome, but don’t go overboard.
- Please actually ask a question. We want to hear constructive feedback elsewhere in the Forums.
- Use common sense – we cannot answer everything, especially on far-reaching content.
- This should go without saying, but be respectful.
- Limit yourself to one question in this thread, please. You can always ask another question next week!
- And finally, as a reminder, this is not a discussion thread. Do not comment about what somebody else has posted.
Now that the rules are out of the way, let’s talk for a minute about the questions. I know in the past some of the questions I would have asked were already asked by someone else on the forums. So let’s take a look at some of the questions that are on the ballot already:
- Is there any chance that BW will add single player dailies to the game? i really liked the Rakghoul dailies but they were only temporary. dont take this the wrong way the heroics are great but i would like some single player dailies just to fill in the blanks of the day.
- Is it currently possible in-game to obtain Cyan or Purple color crystals that contain PvE stats in a way that's not tied to end-game Operations or PvP, and are the colors available to both factions? As a bonus, can you give a hint as to how they are obtained (e.g. luck, space, world bosses, etc.)?
- I'm glad to see that ranked warzones are still on track, but I'm still waiting on some specific information regarding the character transfer service (how it will be carried out, dates, target servers, etc.). Can you at least give us something to help plan for what will be an almost certain cluster****?
- It has always bugged me that my bounty hunter cant use a blaster rifle like boba fett, why did you choose dual pistols over the blaster rifle and is there any chance of that changing in the future?
- Some companions seem to make poor decisions at times. Healers choose to chain CC over healing and tanks break CC with their AoE skills, will we see any improvement in companion AI in the near future?
- When will we see more space content?
- Will we be getting a HK droid as a companion in game update 1.3?
So what do you think? Was your question asked? Have you posted a question to the thread that I didn’t mention above? Let us know in the comments and let’s see if BioWare answers it this week!
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:bojo2112jon, nsoprano, Kendevia, cannon1, ZacharyEdwards, arglebargle, antonysmith1990, Aniend1968, narppeasant, Honialal
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 88, Mikkel: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 3201, Lisa Clark: 1952, Versed: 8