SWTOR Mosaic – What to Do with 13,000 SWTOR Screenshots

So what would you do with 13,000 SWTOR screenshots from the beta? There are probably a lot of ideas you can come up with but will any of them be as cool as what this player did?

Michael Guy (t0liman) created a fantastic SWTOR mosaic out of all of this screenshots from the final beta weekend.

He captured over 24 hours of game time on the final weekend of SWTOR beta and also created a 35 minute montage video from the screenshots:

This is how he says he did it:

“Using “Foto-Mosaik-Edda” to do the heavy work of rendering the mosaic, I then reduced the size to fit the 10mb file limits for twitter using Photoshop
(Plus, finding the point between juggernaut 200 megapixel posters and “instantly crash all apps in windows” with 8GB RAM, 400 megapixel’s, then working out how to resize 900mb PNG’s to 9mb, is fun)
the original is 11571×6510 and 200mb PNG”

This is seriously one of the coolest things I have ever seen. If you go to the link and click on the “original size” you can see all the tiny pictures that make up this large mosaic. I am thoroughly impressed! Check it out for yourself and let us know what you think.

Lisa Clark

Lisa has been an avid gamer since she was old enough to hold her first controller and a game writer for more than a decade. A child of the Nintendo generation, she believes they just don’t make games like they used to but sometimes, they make them even better! While consoles will always be her first love, Lisa spends most of her gaming time on the PC these days- on MMOs and first-person shooters in particular.