What You NEED to Know about SWTOR in 2020

SWTOR is now available on Steam, as I told you about recently. Because of this, the game has been launched back into mainstream conversation. This has a lot of people wondering if they should try the game, or come back to it if it’s been years since they played.

I know I’ve had a lot of Steam friends asking me about it when they see me playing. This is a great opportunity for new players to jump in, or old players to return, if you’ve been out of the scene for a while. (And if you’re still social distancing for help reasons, this can give you something else to do while you’re spending more time at home).

Lore Star has done a fun video that answers the question, “Is SWTOR worth playing in 2020?” He also talks about the difference between free players and Preferred (paid) players.

Check it out here:

It’s a great video if you have friends who are asking, too, like I did. Send them the video, then let them ask you any follow-up questions.

Lisa Clark

Lisa has been an avid gamer since she was old enough to hold her first controller and a game writer for more than a decade. A child of the Nintendo generation, she believes they just don’t make games like they used to but sometimes, they make them even better! While consoles will always be her first love, Lisa spends most of her gaming time on the PC these days- on MMOs and first-person shooters in particular.