It’s coming soon and what do we know about it so far? As you may know, there was recently an update that tells us more about what we can expect from Galactic Strongholds and if you add this to the previous announcement and tidbits of info that have been passed on from Cantina tours and such, we have some pretty good info about what’s coming.
I was going to write this up into a guide but Dulfy beat me to it!
Here is a snippet of her post but please head on over to her site and read it in full.
May 4, Sunday – Subscribers get 1000 Cartel Coins if they subscribe as of May 4, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 5, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT. These cartel coins will arrive to your account by May 5, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 6, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT.
May 11, Sunday – Subscribers receive the following
- Exclusive Subteroth minipet (Update 2.7.2 – May 20, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 21, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT)
- The Intrepid title (Update 2.7.2 – May 20, 2014, at 11:59PM PDT / May 21, 2014, at 6:59AM GMT)
- The Illustrious title (Update 2.9 – August 19, 2014)
- Nar Shadda Sky Palace with 5 additional rooms unlocked (Update 2.9 – August 19, 2014) – Valued at 4 million credits
- Stronghold Name “Galactic Stronghold” (Update 2.9 – August 19, 2014)
Again, Dulfy has the full list there and it’s really helpful because we can see everything that is expected, when it comes and even some info about what it will be. If you’re looking forward to Galactic Strongholds, this is a must-read.
What are you most looking forward to?