Below you find the Lightning and Telekinetic changes coming in Game Update 5.5:
Note: All changes below are currently in development and are subject to change before being released.
- Fixed a bug where Forked Darkness and Forked Lightning’s secondary attacks weren’t doing 25% of the original ability’s damage
- Reduced Reverberating Force’s critical damage bonus from 10% to 5%
- Convulsing Currents now gives Shock a 35% damage increase when the enemy is affected by Crushing Darkness, up from 20%
- Fixed a bug where Mental Momentum and Telekinetic Momentum’s secondary attacks weren’t doing 25% of the original ability’s damage
- Reduced Reverberation’s critical damage bonus from 10% to 5%
- Magnifying Vibrations now gives Project a 35% damage increase when the enemy is affected by Mind Crush, up from 20%
DevNotes: To bring the Lightning Sorcerer / Telekinetics Sage to their DPS target, we reduced the critical damage bonus given from Reverberating Force / Reverberation by 5% and increased the damage dealt by Shock / Project while Crushing Darkness / Mind Crush is on the target. We also fixed a bug where the secondary attacks from Forked Darkness / Mental Momentum and Forked Lightning / Telekinetic Momentum were not properly calculating their damage. These changes leveled out their damage more consistently and brought them to their target DPS.