Playing rummy online is a new trend now. With a busy lifestyle and hectic schedules, people are hardly getting any chance to meet family and friends and thus, online games have filled this gap between them. When you sign up on a common gaming platform, you will get loads of fun especially with games such as Pool Rummy.
Pool rummy is an amazing version of Indian rummy. The game is played by many and is one of the popular card games in the country. There are many types of rummy played in different countries. You can learn the game online and start playing using the best game app for rummy.
Sign up on the best platform to play Pool Rummy Online. Source: Pixabay
Let explore some of the rules of playing Pool Rummy:
- Rummy is a popular card game that can be played by a minimum of two people. More than two people can take part in the game.
- The game involves one deck for two players table and two decks for six players table.
- Each deck contains 52 cards and 2 printed jokers.
- If playing online, the player can enter the game by paying a certain amount of money that is the entry fee. It can be considered as the prize pool.
- Each of the players starts with 13 cards in their hand.
- To decide who goes first, there is a toss performed between them.
- The first card placed from the deck is placed in the open deck, indicating the game has started.
- The rest of the cards are then placed face down in the closed deck.
- At the start of the game, a joker or wild card is selected randomly.
- It is then used along with the printed joker, which completes a sequence.
- In case the randomly selected card is the real printed joker, the player can choose an ace card for any suit to complete that round.
- A player can choose to skip one round during the game. This will add a penalty to his points and the final score will be considered including this.
- The maximum point is 101 in the 101 pool rummy.
Two-player Rummy Vs Team Rummy
The traditional way of playing rummy is with the real card. With the advent of online games, one can also play without cards, with the help of smart devices. Many gaming platforms are there which offer pool rummy online alongside the opportunity to win real cash. However, the dilemma is whether one should play a two-player game in a team. Here, you can get all the necessary help to come to the conclusion.
When More is Actually More!
The exciting truth is in online rummy, the amount one can win can go up to lakhs or even crores. If you want to win that large slice, then here is simple math-
The winning amount in the casual rummy game depends on the number of people taking part in the game, as well as the pre-decided value in the rupee. So, the total points become the points your opponent gets, multiplied into the rupee value. If you are in it for the bigger slice, choose your number wisely!
Minding the Speed
You might think that a two-player would be fast and more convenient. Not in Rummy online! When you play with your family and friends at home, you might have your turn after a few minutes but that is not what you will experience online. It is a fast-paced game there since the cards are picked and discarded quickly. This, on the other hand, makes the game all the more thrilling.
But in a two-player game, this might become the downside since you will have no time to think but be ready with your turn. Including more players is thus a plus point in this regard too.
Skip the real cards and join the virtual platform to play for some real cash instead! Source: Pixabay
Knowing many Brains at Once!
If you are a beginner who is playing for the first time, a two-player game would be apt for you. But just think otherwise!
With just your opponent, you will either play your game or watch him and if he falls on his side, you will lose all your interest and thrill. But with many brains, the chances are, you can soon grasp the position of a pro player sooner than you think. So, if you are an amateur, try playing in a team and pay attention to each player, which will help you sharpen your skill.
Join a table for two only after becoming the pro, it will give you ample opportunities to try your skill and win.
So, you might have a clear idea that playing rummy in the team can provide you with more benefits than playing at a table of two. Here let us know some of the downsides, just in case you want to!
- A four or six-player game can be lengthy. If you are playing in a hurry, then never get involved in that. A two-player game would be suitable for you.
- Rummy for six or four can be super-confusing for you, especially if you are a beginner. You will have to learn the game first after which, you can sit with the pro players of the game!
- If you are a player of real cards, then you must set your hands and mind first on the online gaming platform. Until that time, be patient and stick to the table of two.
- If you are playing Pool Rummy for real cash, try your luck on a two-player game first. Do not get addicted and never underestimate the value of going slow and steady!
The Final Word!
Based on your level of expertise in Pool Rummy online, you can decide how many players the game would be perfect for you. Again, pay attention to knowing the game first alongside following the instructions of the platform you are playing on. Also, another thing to consider here is which platform is apt for playing rummy to win real cash!