SWTOR-miner have been playing around with game update 2.6 witch is currently being test on the public tests servers. There’s a bug with some of the ship component listings, but there’s some good stuff in there. One of them looks like being a Manaan flashpoint!
- New/Changed/Removed Abilities
- New/Changed/Removed Achievements
- New/Changed/Removed Areas
- New/Changed/Removed Codex Entries
- New/Changed/Removed Collections
- New/Changed/Removed Companions
- New/Changed/Removed GOM Items
- New/Changed/Removed Items
- New/Changed/Removed MtxStoreFront Entries
- New/Changed/Removed Npcs
- New/Changed/Removed Quests
- New/Changed/Removed Ships
- New/Changed/Removed Talents
Looks like the NovaDive/S-12 Blackbolt got some love with the new EMP Field Component:
Causes and electromagnetic pulse around your ship that will damage and disable all hostile mines and drones in a 3000m radius for 15 seconds. Hostile ships caught in the pulse will have their accuracy reduced by 10%, their sensor and communication range reduced by 5000m, and their system ability disabled for 15 seconds.
Some nice upgrades to it as well that can disable missile locking for a short duration on allies, and engine/shield abilities on enemies. Definitely going to be a fairly strong Scout vs Bombers.
Not too many new Cartel Market/Collections item pictures, but I did find some nice new loading screen/tutorial pictures.
Looks like the F-T2 Quell/FT-6 Pike got some love as well: