Huttball Preview: Here
SWTOR Preview: Here
Interview with Emmanuel Lusinchi (Written in German, Video in English): Here
In Depth look at Huttball: Here
The Doctors Interview: (Starts around 4:20) Here
Cliff Notes from it:
- – Not shipping with a built in Chat program.
- – Beta Weekends in the fall.
- – Guild Phase 2 is coming very soon.
- – Same server characters with different faction toons.
- – Just focused on TOR at the moment.
- – Ultimately they will go with tournaments (arenas?).
- – Support this game for years.
- – Shipping in French, English and German.
- – 16 person will have better gear then 8 person ops.
- – What they have for races is what we will get for launch.
- – Revan info inside the game.
- – Can’t say how many Operations will be. Post launch will be adding in Flashpoints, Operations, Heroics, Arenas based on feedback.
- – At launch you only get one starship, but they will review that post launch.
- – Dr. Ray – Inquisitor if he had to pick one, Dr Greg – Trooper.
- – Committed to having a strong, strong launch.
- Handycam Shooting TOR area: Here
- Interview with Emmanuel Lusinchi: Here
- Preview (Provided by giga): Here
- Interview with Cory Butler: Here
- Alderaan PVP Demo (10 mins long): Here
- Public Q&A (Part 1): Here
- Public Q&A (Part 2): Here
- Producer Presentation #2:
But that’s not all so check out the link for the full list of related Gamescom 2011 news!