Here are the highlights:
- Arena PvP play is coming with deathmatch-style gameplay, where the only objective is to defeat the enemy players first.
- The setup will feature 4v4 where the best out of three rounds wins.
- Three Arenas currently exist: Corellia, Tatooine, and an Orbital Station
- There will be a deterrent for those who try to stalemate a match in the form of a poison gas cloud.
- Ranked Arenas will feature both a Solo and Group queue in Game Update 2.4.
- They’re getting rid of 8v8 Warzone
The target testing date for PTS is August 16th so those on the test realms won’t have to wait long to see it.
And while all of this is pretty exciting, here’s the real highlight of the update:
But wait! There’s more!
The last pictures look a lot like a new Huttball map! How cool would that be?