Ok I’m no Carebear, but I do like some fluff. In WoW, I like my little Mechanical Yeti, or My Disgusting Oozling. In WAR I love my Red Demon Horse, and the fact I can dye my armor, which like DAOC I spent a vast fortune on.
In some upcoming games, and current games, I thought of some fluff I may want, and thought I would share. Today’s game will be…..
Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- That little black Tonka Truck Droid, that beeps at Chewbacca on the Death Star. Couldn’t find a pic, but ya know the little toaster on wheels.
- My Own Salicious Crumb, to laugh at all my bad jokes. Me Jabba No Wanka… HAHAHAHAHAAA
- A Twi’lek Dancing Girl. Hot Chick with Head Thingies…Nuff said.
- My Own Gamoreean Guard…How cool to have a Pig Man following you around.
- Last but not least I want a Jawa….
- The Tauntaun, and really cool if we can open it’s belly in an emergency.
- Dewback Lizard – Nothing says Badass like sitting on a Dewback in the desert.
- A Bantha…so I can ride in single file line to hide our numbers.
All I need is a cloak with a hood, and a red lightsaber to chop mofoes up, everything else is bonus. Dye’s not needed..it’s gonna be all black.