Here’s a snippet of the intro:
First to my characters: So far I have played 5 characters and followed the story. As far as possible I have done all the quests I have found and did not skip any – unless group quests I did not get a group for. The list of my characters are:
- Sith Inquisitor: Sorcerer – lvl 27 – currently on Nar Shaddaa (story line for that planet finished – on her way to Tatooine)
- Sith Warrior: Juggernaut – lvl 22 – currently on Balmorra (story line for that planet finished – on last standard quests)
- Jedi Knight: Sentinel – lvl 19 – currently on Taris
- Smuggler: Gunslinger – lvl 13 – currently on Coruscant
- Bounty Hunter – lvl 10 – currently still on Nal Hutta
I have not seen anything, not done everything and even I did some exploring I still have alot to discover.
The review in full is over 3,000 words long and goes on to talk about character creation, chat, user interface, animations and interaction, world design, quest design, character story, ship and space combat, crafting and item enhancement in SWTOR, as well as your decisions regarding Light and Dark side, companions, and combat and PvP elements.