As mentioned last week, BioWare has taken down the servers for some Scheduled Maintenance. This time the Customer Support ticket system have been fixed, but now Companion gear does not work. Hopefully this will be fixed asap, or I am afraid that the BioWare forums will become violent. On the bright side, Major XP Boosts: Discounted 25% to 90 Cartel Coins from 120 Cartel Coins. It’s a deal, it’s a steal, it’s the sale of the f****** century!
Check out the patch notes below:
- Subscribers are again able to file Customer Support tickets from the Character Selection screen.
- The following Cartel Market items are on sale!
- The Experimental Flight Suit has been added to the Cartel Market! This adaptive armor can be worn by any Class at level 1.
- The tooltips for unlocking Speeder Pilot Ranks now correctly indicate that the unlock is per character.
- Restrictions have been removed from Cartel Pack White Color Crystals, which can now be equipped by anyone.
- Players will no longer receive an occasional error upon purchasing inventory slot unlocks for their account.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would allow Preferred Accounts to trade below level 10.
- French players will now have proper audio during conversations with General Avrun.