The Rebel Base on Hoth is under siege from the likes of Darth Vader, General Veers, and a host of invading forces. In Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation, players get to turn the holotable and play the Battle of Hoth from the perspective of the Imperials and other dark side characters.
With the second iteration of the Imperial Retaliation, several key improvements have been made to enhance the experience:
- The Combat Missions in Phase 1 have had their difficulty significantly reduced
- The Combat Missions across Phases 1-5 have been tuned to give players more preparation time in waves 2 and 3, to anticipate the challenging wave 4
- Point rewards for completing waves have been increased
- The Strafing Run ability was removed from Phases 1, 2 and 3
- The Strafing Run ability will no longer fire at the start of a wave
- There is now a maximum number of Elite Units allowed in certain waves of Phases:
- Phase 1: Guaranteed 1 Elite, not to exceed 2 Elites in Wave 4
- Phase 2: Guaranteed 2 Elites, not to exceed 3 Elites in Wave 4
- Phase 3: Guaranteed 3 Elites in Wave 4
- Phase 4 and 5: Guaranteed 3 Elites, not to exceed 4 Elites in Wave 4
- Phase 6: Guaranteed 4 Elites in Wave 4
Additionally, the following bugs have been fixed:
- Hoth Rebel Soldier was healing more than desired; he now heals an appropriate amount
- Hoth Rebel Commander and Rebel Officer Unique abilities now trigger correctly
Imperial Retaliation is one of the best places in the game to earn character shards for Imperial Probe Droid and the beastly Wampa!
We love to hear feedback from our players on features like Imperial Retaliation. Crush the rebel scum at Echo Base and then head over to the Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation section to let us know what you think.