Here are the patch notes for Star Wars: The old republic – game update 6.1A
- The starting area of Korriban no longer has a floating platform.
- Republic players on the Mission “The Task at Hand” will find it much more clear where they need to find General Daeruun.
- Players who qualified for the 5-year Distinguished Veteran Reward: Galactic Alliance Statue will find a new make-good decoration in their mailbox.
- Corrected an issue which caused some items to have an Ossus Reputation requirement to equip.
- Corrected an issue where Operation broadcast messages would not display in some circumstances.
- Darth Malgus will no longer show up as “Darth Malgus Unhooded” in the subtitles of the final cinematic of Onslaught.