March 18, 2012
Huttball Preview: Here
SWTOR Preview: Here
Interview with Emmanuel Lusinchi (Written in German, Video in English): Here
In Depth look at Huttball: Here
The Doctors Interview: (Starts around 4:20) Here
Cliff Notes from it:
- - Not shipping with a built in Chat program.
- - Beta Weekends in the fall.
- - Guild Phase 2 is coming very soon.
- - Same server characters with different faction toons.
- - Just focused on TOR at the moment.
- - Ultimately they will go with tournaments (arenas?).
- - Support this game for years.
- - Shipping in French, English and German.
- - 16 person will have better gear then 8 person ops.
- - What they have for races is what we will get for launch.
- - Revan info inside the game.
- - Can't say how many Operations will be. Post launch will be adding in Flashpoints, Operations, Heroics, Arenas based on feedback.
- - At launch you only get one starship, but they will review that post launch.
- - Dr. Ray - Inquisitor if he had to pick one, Dr Greg - Trooper.
- - Committed to having a strong, strong launch.
- Handycam Shooting TOR area: Here
- Interview with Emmanuel Lusinchi: Here
- Preview (Provided by giga): Here
- Interview with Cory Butler: Here
- Alderaan PVP Demo (10 mins long): Here
- Public Q&A (Part 1): Here
- Public Q&A (Part 2): Here
- Producer Presentation #2:
But that’s not all so check out the link for the full list of related Gamescom 2011 news!
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:kekuqi32, Soper1940, Soper1942, Paul Ware, AmelieGruber, mathygreen, jawa, dorianrohr, santinaaltenwer, CloydDaugherty
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 64, Mikkel: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 2901, Lisa Clark: 1667, Versed: 8