So it’s maintenance day for SWTOR and you are finding yourself at a loss for what to do. You’ve been playing every day, working your way to max level, completing missions, earning credits and building a legacy. Now what?
SWTOR maintenance day is not a need for stress and worry. There are many productive things you could be doing instead while SWTOR is down for maintenance. Here are some ideas of what to do during SWTOR maintenance:
- Read SWTORstrategies.com
- Go take a shower
- Step outside-remember that thing called the sun?
- Have a Star Wars movie marathon
- Sketch your character
- Play KOTOR
- Reintroduce yourself to non-gamer friends (do they remember you anymore?)
- Make a list of things you will do when the server is back up
- Organize your screenshot folder
- Spend time on forums talking about SWTOR
Many people have work or school during the maintenance hours anyway so they don’t have to be affected by it. Others find the extended maintenance window comes during their sleeping time anyway. So if you fall in one of these categories, you really don’t have to worry about maintenance.
Do you plan your day around the maintenance window- schedule activities during maintenance so you can spend more time playing when the servers are up? Do you play as much as you can right up to the second the servers go down so you can get as much time in as possible?
Do you have some ideas of your own? See you again on the other side!