Are you a new player or previously unguilded player looking for the right guild in SWTOR? Well, this game, like any MMO, is designed to have social aspects. While you can play solo and you certainly don’t have to have a guild in order to enjoy parts of the game, it does bring a lot to the table when you find a good one.
Invite people from your friend’s list to group: When you find those people you enjoy playing with, invite them to group with you. Don’t spam or be annoying but if you genuinely enjoyed playing with the, don’t be afraid to reach out again in the future.
As we discuss how to get into a good guild in SWTOR, we also need to take a look at what makes a bad guild or signs that you should probably avoid a guild. If you’re a guild leader looking to expand your guild then these are the things you most definitely want to avoid.
- Spamming- inviting anyone and everyone to the guild
- Leadership cannot see eye to eye
- Nice to you or nice to guildies but treats non-guildies poorly
- Guild is trying to take advantage of you
- Wants you to pay an entry fee
Guild leaders: Don’t be like this guy!