We’re back once again to cover the latest and greatest SWToR podcasts from the always active community. With the (rumored) launch of Patch 3.0 a lot of podcasters are wondering what Bioware has in store for them and their favorite MMO. It’s no wonder that most shows that aired over the last week, focused on the upcoming expansion teaser trailer.
1. TOROCast – Episode 214 – That’s So Revan(Release date: September 22,2014)
- This week, Mae, SWTOR Miner, Apostrophe and Road discuss the “teaser” trailer for 3.0
- The possible exposing of the initials of the next expansion
- Dip into the upcoming Conquest Event.
- “A Deadly Force Returns” Teaser
- Expansion is probably called SOR!
- Conquest Event: Flashpoint Havoc
2. Healing SWToR – Healers should be doing damage(Release date: September 15,2014)
- The show was asked a few weeks ago about my thoughts on healers helping with damage,
- Healing SWToR offers up some suggestions on how you can heal all the things while cycling through your damage abilities.
3. Old Republic Radio -Episode 79 – Teasing Revan(Release date: September 22,2014)
- Discussion on the 3.0 teaser featuring Revan
- What this could mean for the upcoming expansion
- The show’s hosts discuss their own wishlists for any upcoming features.
- Discussion on extra life and how awesome of an organization it is.
- The show focuses on adaptive armor and how to make the most out of it
- References on adaptive armor and guides