Star Wars is one of the biggest franchises on the planet, including a colossal gaming sector. If you enjoy playing games, you will want the best online gaming experience, and with the vast amount of Star Wars video games out there, it can be hard to know which to play. So here are 50 Star Wars video games ranked from worst to best by your peers so you can decide which of the ones to play.
50. Masters of Teräs Käsi (PlayStation)
A dreadful game that took inspiration from Mortal Kombat and failed.
49. Kinect Star Wars (Xbox 360)
A cringe-worthy dance game that does not work.
48. Star Wars: Yoda Stories (Game Boy Colour)
A strange level up game, poor animation and graphics.
47. Star Wars: Flight of the Falcon (GBA)
Grim graphics, dragging gameplay, totally appalling.
46. Star Wars: Obi-Wan (Xbox)
Bland and hard to follow, this game doesn’t cut it.
45. Rebel Assault (3DO)
This game had the potential to be great, and it failed.
44. Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (Xbox 360, PlayStation 1-3, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS)
At least you can enjoy the failings across multi-platforms!
43. Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (GBA)
It had potential, but sadly it’s clunky and restrictive.
42. Jedi Power Battles (PlayStation, Dreamcast, GBA)
Not quite as bad as #50, but that’s the best we can say!
41. Return of the Jedi Death Star Battle (Atari 2600)
Basic, basic, basic. A brick breaker with a Star Wars theme slapped on.
40. Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire (Nintendo 64)
When it was first released, it was okay, now it’s old and dated.
39. The Force Unleashed II (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo DS, Wii)
If this cross-platform game had been multiplayer, it might have worked!
38. Star Wars: The New Droid Army (GBA)
Insomnia? A quick game on this should help.
37. Star Wars Bounty Hunter (GameCube, PlayStation 2, 3, 4)
The games are slowly getting better, but this is still quite dull.
36. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Xbox, GBA, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 2)
Dark and twisty, not easy to follow or very interesting!
35. Rebel Assault II (PlayStation)
There is some half-decent action to be had in here, especially the dogfights.
34. Star Wars 1991 NES version (Nintendo)
This is old school, but it’s not terrible, you may enjoy it.
33. Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace (PlayStation)
Suitable for a random killing spree.
32. Star Wars: Demolition (Dreamcast, PlayStation)
You wouldn’t be missing anything if you didn’t play.
31. Dark Forces (PlayStation)
The graphics could be better.
30. Star Wars: Jedi Arena (Atari 2600)
Well, for an Atari game, it’s okay!
29. Battlefront: Elite Squadron (PSP, Nintendo DS)
A little repetitive, but okay.
28. Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (PSP)
A better Battlefront offering, we prefer this one.
27. Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (Nintendo)
Nearly halfway, starting to improve!
26. Empire Strikes Back (Arcade)
This one probably works because it’s an arcade game, but you have to find it first.
25. Empire Strikes Back (Atari 2600)
I was young when this game was cool; now it’s a bit dated but okay.
24. The Force Unleashed (Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, 3, PSP, Wii, Nintendo DS)
Pretty good gameplay, although lacking in some areas.
23. Star Wars: Lethal Alliance (Nintendo DS, PSP)
Good sound effects, great action, and cartwheels.
22. Star Wars Episode I: Pod Racer (Nintendo 64, Game Boy Colour, Dreamcast, Arcade)
Not as good as Mario Kart 64, for a racing game pretty great.
21. Republic Commando (Xbox)
Nice first-person shooter, definitely shows promise.
20. Star Wars: Racer Revenge (PlayStation 2, 3, 4)
It made the top 20-worth a look.
19. Star Wars I: Battle for Naboo (Nintendo 64)
Solid, fun gameplay
18. Star Wars: Starfighter (Arcade, PlayStation 2, Xbox)
You will like it.
17. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (Arcade)
Pretty good gaming fun.
16. Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (Xbox, PlayStation 2, 3, 4)
Enjoyed playing this one.
15. Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy (Xbox)
A popular Xbox game.
14. Super Star Wars Series (Super Nintendo, Wii, PlayStation 4)
Classic Star Wars geekdom.
13. Super Bombad Racing (PlayStation 2)
12. Rogue Squadron (Nintendo 64)
This is good.
11. Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike (GameCube)
So close to making it.
TOP TEN – All worth a play
10. Star Wars Trilogy (Arcade)
9. Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (GameCube)
8. Battlefront (Xbox, PlayStation 2)
7. Knights of the Old Republic 2 (Xbox)
6. Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (GameCube, Xbox)
5. Battlefront II (PlayStation 2, PSP, Xbox)
4. Star Wars Battle Pod (Arcade)
3. LEGO Star Wars Series (GBA, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, GameCube, PlayStation 2, 3, PSP, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360)
2. Knights of the Old Republic (Xbox)
1. Star Wars Arcade Game