March 18, 2012
Just a quick heads up that the patch that was due to go live tomorrow for Star Wars: Battlefront 2 has now moved to next week. DICE has identified a last minute issue that meant they needed to postpone this week's release.
They will be back shortly to confirm the new date and time. However, in the mean time, here are the release notes.
- Made various balancing changes on various CO-OP maps (Kamino, Felucia, Geonosis). Changes include tweaking AI and human player spawn points, adding props for coverage, adjusting number of Command Posts per phase, adjusting the areas of effect around Command Posts etc.
- Adjusted the spawning rate of enemy Hero AI on CO-OP, by increasing the cooldown in-between spawning.
- Added scoring when completing a phase on CO-OP.
- Fixed an issue that would remove the timer when the player would go in an Out-Of-Bounds area, when playing a CO-OP map.
- Fixed an issue where the intro camera on Naboo and Kamino would occasionally make a jarring movement.
- Fixed an issue where you could get Separatist Announcer VO at the end of a CO-OP game, if you played as a Wookiee Warrior.
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Tiffany Wynne: 3
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:elfridaauston87, webblogclubads, webblogclub, Maria Taylor, noahhill, angeleena, beyersjulia, LadyJediKnight, Shawn Bennett, dreamhost
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 24, Mikkel: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 1891, Lisa Clark: 568, Versed: 8