BROTHERS OF THE FORCE – Star Wars Fan Film (2020 Documentary)

Follow two brothers as they explore their love for Star Wars, travel to The Celebration 2019, and learn that the end of the Skywalker Saga is actually just an entirely new beginning. Check Will & Nick Johnson’s journey to the end of the Saga!

Those of you who are regulars here know that I love fan films. What you probably don’t know is that I love documentaries (and we’re not talking just Tiger King here guys).

This documentary is about two brothers who find their love of Star Wars together. It covers 30 years of being a Star Wars fan. They show clips, photos and videos of their time at conventions, meeting cast members, and so much more.

It’s about an hour and a half but it’s truly a fun experience to follow their “journey of a lifetime”.

Check it out for yourself here:

So, did you give it a watch? Let us know what you think. I love it so much that these brothers have been dedicated fans for so long and that they got to experience this together.

Will Johnson on Twitter: @willcojohnson

Nick Johnson on Twitter: @itsnickyj411

All Music in the film: Arranged and Orchestrated by Samuel Kim.

Lisa Clark

Lisa has been an avid gamer since she was old enough to hold her first controller and a game writer for more than a decade. A child of the Nintendo generation, she believes they just don’t make games like they used to but sometimes, they make them even better! While consoles will always be her first love, Lisa spends most of her gaming time on the PC these days- on MMOs and first-person shooters in particular.