Please consider registering
March 18, 2012
San Diego Comic Con gave us all one more glimpse into SWTOR and what we have to look forward to. There were interviews, panels and Q&A questions like never before as we hear the news of pre-orders opening and we grow closer and closer to an actual release date.
- Mass testing will begin in September.
- The appearance of companions will be customizable.
- Info on how the two factions will interact.
- Will the pre-order digital item perks be available account-wide or just per one character?
- Will SWTOR have a legacy system?
- How many characters can you have per server? Account-wide?
What about you? Were your questions answers at SDCC? Do you have more questions? If you could speak to BioWare team yourself right now, what would your biggest question be about SWTOR?
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:WiltonBonner, bojo2112jon, nsoprano, Kendevia, cannon1, ZacharyEdwards, arglebargle, antonysmith1990, Aniend1968, narppeasant
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 88, Mikkel: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 3206, Lisa Clark: 1952, Versed: 8