As many Star Wars novel readers are no doubt aware, each novel contains a “Dramatis Personae”; a list of characters that readers are about to see in the novel and who they are. Author Paul S. Kemp (EUC’s interview) has given readers a first look at his upcoming novel The Old Republic: Deceived by posting the Dramatis Personae.
It can be considered spoiler-filled, but if you’re so inclined, you can check it out here.
Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived, a tie-in novel to The Old Republic game, is set to hit stores as a hardcover on December 28, 2010.
I’m hoping to get approval in July to begin posting excerpts from Deceived, my Star Wars novel set in the The Old Republic. But in the meantime, I thought I’d post the Dramatis Personae for the novel. There are four core characters (these four are either point of view characters, or characters with a lot of screen time) and several important, but non-core characters.
The Core Characters
- Darth Malgus, male human Sith lord.
- Eleena Daru, female Twi-lek, a trained combatant and Malgus’s companion.
- Aryn Leneer, female human Jedi Knight and Force Empath.
- Zeerid Korr, male human smuggler, former Republic commando
The Non-Core characters
- Master Ven Zallow, male human Jedi Master
- Darth Angral, male human Sith Lord.
- Lord Adraas, male human Sith.
Source: Paul S. Kemp