Tait Watson, SWTOR Community Production Coordinator made a post in the SWTOR community threads explaining the known in-game issues that currently face the community. If you have
So here is that post:
Hello everyone! We appreciate you joining us to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, and we hope you enjoy the game. As MMORPGs are large and complex projects, inevitably we do discover issues that may affect gameplay. We’re working constantly to fix anything that will affect the player experience, but for now this is our current list of high priority in-game known issues. Please note that this is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all bugs that the developers are working on. Also, we encourage you to report any issues that you do not see on this list via the in-game /bug feature.
- A number of Achievements do not grant as intended.
- A number of Codex entries do not grant as intended.
- Male Twi’lek faces appear in low resolution.
- Skin textures appear distorted when wearing “bikini-style” gear.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Players can experience a client crash after conversations in the Esseles, Black Talon, and The Foundry Flashpoints.
- When in Galactic Starfighter, all audio can completely turn off if you’re running the game on Windows XP.
Missions + NPCs
- Vector appears to be wearing clothes when his gear is removed, and his skin doesn’t appear correctly when wearing revealing gear.
- The “Saleucami Fleet Action” Achievement cannot be completed, because the “Eliminate Fighters” bonus mission does not update properly.
What do you think? Are these known issues you have experienced so far? They also request that you use this thread as a resource. Refer to it often because it will be updated with known issues as they are found and reported. If you come across any issues that are not listed in this thread, you should go ahead and report them. It also helps explain what criteria they use to determine what is considered a “known issue” or not.