On 3rd of June the SWTOR Developer Stream showed to the gamers for the first time the new playable Species coming with Update 3.3 – Togruta. They also walked us through the new Stronghold on Yavin 4. Here are some of Vulkk’s notes. For more, check the video below.
* The event was hosted by Community Manager Eric Musco and the Designer Tobby
* The new Yavin 4 Stronghold is very very big. Has decoration slots both inside and outside and many, many hooks.
* The limitations related to GSH remain the same, meaning players with 4 Strongholds will have to deactivate one if they want to have Yavin 4.
* The new Stronghold has a couple special secrets hidden inside (something like the easter egg with the Droids on Tatooine GSH?)
* Patch 3.3 is available on PTS as of 04.June 2015, but without the Stronghold and Togruta.
* There will likely be a new Dev stream showing more details about Togruta when it is more finished.
* The reason why Combat Dummies are not available yet is technical.
* There are and will be a lot new decorations specificly designed for the new stronghold.
* Musco hinted a few times about the upcoming big announcement on 15. June – #FallenEmpire.
* Stream lasted ~45-47 minutes.