Here are the patch notes for Game update 4.7.2 just released today.
Game Update 4.7.2
Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins October 4th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST and ends October 11th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST.
Relics of the Gree is back! The Gray Secant has been spotted on Ilum, which means only one thing: The Relics of the Gree Event is back! From October 18th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST to October 25th at 4:00AM PDT/12:00PM BST, Black Bisectors are called upon to lend a hand!
- There is no longer placeholder text in the Pack Opening Confirmation Dialogue option and tooltip in the French and German client’s Pack Opener.
- Conversation text can now be seen on the Mission “Shining in the Darkness” in the French and German clients.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapons to appear under some Droid Companions if equipped.
- Rancor Decorations now require Large Hooks.
- The Ziost loading screen now has the correct background.
- The visual effects of Blade Storm and Zealous Strike are no longer lagging on Jedi Sentinels.
- The loin cloth of the Wicked Huntress’ Robe is no longer static.
Missions + NPCs
- Fixed an issue where it could become impossible to converse with Rusk at certain Influence levels on the Mission “Bonds of Duty.”
- Added missing visual effects in the ‘Shroud of Memory” Chapter.
- Fixed an issue that caused areas of the Battlecruiser in Chapter XV to disappear at certain camera angles.
- The Companion Interaction UI is no longer blank after recruiting Rusk.
- Leveling out of a PvP bracket while in a Warzone will no longer cause a player to be backfilled into the match, creating uneven teams.