Please consider registering
March 18, 2012
BioWare had a Community Cantina gathering in New York last night, were new game information was released. As always attendance was gifted with a flash drive containing images of upcoming stuff. Items of interest includes a new zaldrate mount and new customization kits for Blizz.
The nights discussions also had some items of interest:
- They want to add better tools to help guildmasters master guilds.
- Increasing inventory would have an impact on loading time, which is already not all that fast.
- I asked about new level caps in the future and was told this was a "top secret" question.
- Adding chapters to class stories involves much expensive logistics, not just writing and coding; they have to bring back the vocal talent, do translations, etc.
- Adding a new character class is very unlikely. New abilities would have to be designed, a new 50-level character path would have to be written and produced (see above), the space stations would have to be redesigned, the interplay of new abilities with those of existing classes would have to be studied, etc. It's easier to crank out a few new planets each year (my inference; they did not say this).
- I made a suggestion for a new speeder, that looks like a ball of fire rolling along the ground.
As soon as someone uploads the full recording of the QA, we will post the link to it here. Below are the images from the flash Drive:
Most Users Ever Online: 497
Currently Browsing this Page:
Philip Thalberg: 25
Dann Albright: 6
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:bojo2112jon, nsoprano, Kendevia, cannon1, ZacharyEdwards, arglebargle, antonysmith1990, Aniend1968, narppeasant, Honialal
Moderators: Peter Andersen: 88, Mikkel: 0
Administrators: Soeren Kamper: 3201, Lisa Clark: 1952, Versed: 8