In a press release, Spike TV announces that they will air an exclusive broadcast of EA’s 2011 E3 showcase event in an exclusive “Game Changers: EA 2011 Preview”. This one-hour special will premiere on Monday, June 6 at 3:30PM ET/ 12:30PM PT on SPIKE TV.
Spike TV is the number one network for video game programming and today announced the exciting news that they would be teaming up with Electronic Arts for this exclusive, live commercial-free broadcast of the 2011 showcase event at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). E3 is the gaming industry’s leading trade show and it’s not open to the public.
But now you can see everything that happens at E3 from your TV set at the comfort of your own home. Broadcasting from the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles, Gamechangers: EA 2011 Preview, so be sure to book it on your calendar and be ready to catch the event.
So what can you expect to see from this hour of TV? Here are some highlights promised in the press release:
- explosive, never-before-seen demo of Battlefield 3™
- travel across the galaxy for a look at Commander Shepard’s final voyage in Mass Effect™ 3
- hit the pitch for a first look at FIFA Soccer 12
- discover what’s new in Madden NFL 12
- shred the mountains in the world premiere look at SSX™
- experience the high-speed thrills of Need For Speed™ The Run
- hear breaking news about other unannounced projects now under development at EA
We’re all secretly (or not so secretly) hoping it will also include a release date for SWTOR. And for those of you who miss it, we’ll give you a recap here on the site about everything revealed at the “Game Changers: EA 2011 Preview”.