With GDC last week, even though Star Wars: The Old Republic had no specific presence, there were a number of interviews and details popping up all over the web. In particular from the off-site event that LucasArts held where the press got some hands-on time with a Trooper.
Over on the official forums Sean Dahlberg made a post listing a lot of them (some of which I already reported on before):
While there were no panels this year specifically related to The Old Republic during Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2010, there are a few panels that consisted of BioWare developers.
There was also an off-site event specifically for The Old Republic that various press and fan sites were invited to. None of this information will show up till early next week so keep your eyes peeled for that.
We will be updating the list in this post as more articles and threads appear and we plan on having a wrap-up article next Friday.
- GDC 2010: Gordon Walton (SW:TOR Dev) on MMO Retention
- Hands on [Eurogamer]
- GDC10: Hands-on with Star Wars: The Old Republic [Massively]
- LucasArts‘ Jake Neri on BioWare’s James Ohlen, Endgame & Intertwining Pillars [Darth Hater]
- Interview: Story In-Depth With Daniel Erickson [Darth Hater]
- GDC: Trooper Hands-On & TOR Game Play Impressions [Darth Hater]
- STAR WARS: The Old Republic Preview [1Up]
- GDC: Facial Animation & More Aliens! Session Breakdown
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: GDC 2010: Hands On With The Trooper [MMORPG]
- Trooping Through The Oblivious Enemies of The Old Republic [Kotaku]
- GDC 2010: Video Preview of SW:TOR’s Troopers [ZAM]
- GDC 2010: Hands-On with SW:TOR’s Trooper Class [ZAM]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic PC Games Interview – Daniel Erickson Interview [IGN]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Hands On [IGN]
- Preview: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO [G4]
- Hands-on: Star Wars: The Old Republic’s Trooper class [Joystiq]
- Shawn Schuster from Massively dishes the dirt on his secret trip to Lucas Arts to see Star Wars: The Old Republic! [GameBreakr]
- Set Blasters to Question: A Star Wars: The Old Republic Interview [GameSpy]
- GDC 10: Grabbing a bomb in Star Wars: The Old Republic [Destructoid]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic [GameDaily]
- We Get A Deep Look Into Ranged Combat [GameInformer]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: GDC 2010 Jake Neri Interview [MMORPG]
Check out Star Wars: The Old Republic on X-Play as Adam Sessler covers GDC2010, Wednesday, March 17th @ 6:30 PM ET
He didn’t get everything yet though; here’s a couple more he missed so far:
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Roundtable [GameSpy]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Updated Hands-On – The Republic Trooper [GameSpot]
- Hands On: Star Wars: The Old Republic [The Escapist]
- What Are They Hiding at Lucasarts? [The Escapist]