We’ve talked about the best Star Wars games here lately but let’s take some time to look at some of the worst.
Here are some Star Wars games that were considered flops:
- Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing – Arcane-style karting game but it wasn’t what fans were looking for
- Star Wars Kinect – A good idea gone horribly wrong?
- Star Wars: Force Commander – Star Wars RTS, what can go wrong? This one just wasn’t developed enough before release
- Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi – Remains at the top of nearly every list of “Worst Star Wars games ever
- Star Wars Demolition- Star Wars skinned “Twisted Metal” knockoff that didn’t quite work out
Do you have any you’d add to the list? It’s important when talking about our worst Star Wars gaming experiences that we remember that without the worst, we would not have the best. It takes failures, flops and funnies to get to the good stuff in most things in life, and gaming is no exception. Some of these games were good in idea but not implemented well. Some were just doomed to fail from the start. But without those who try and fail, we would not have those who succeed.