SWTOR_Miner have been playing around with the newest patch on Star Wars: The old republic test servers, and found plenty of new interesting stuff. Remember you can now follow him on Twitter, @swtor_miner, and on Twitch.tv/swtorminer. He don’t have a regular streaming schedule, but keep an eye out on it.
Please don’t go and get yourself banned by posting/dicussing any information datamined here on the Official SWTOR Forums.
Here’s the raw changes. Working on the rest
- New/Changed/Removed Abilities
- New/Changed/Removed Achievements
- New/Changed/Removed Areas Guild Ships were copies of the Fleet?
- New/Changed/Removed Codex Entries
- New/Changed/Removed Collection Entries
- New/Changed/Removed Conversations
- New/Changed/Removed Decorations
- New/Changed/Removed GOM_Items
- New/Changed/Removed Items
- New/Changed/Removed Cartel Market Entries
- New/Changed/Removed Npcs
- New/Changed/Removed Quests
- New/Changed/Removed String Tables
Manaan’s new Loading Screen image:
Updates not listed in files above:
- Legacy Bank tab purchase costs have been decreased
|Tab||Old cost||New Cost|
- Room purchase/unlock costs were adjusted for non-Flagship Guild purchased Strongholds. Player purchase/unlock costs do not seem affected. I’ll work on a list.
- Went down a rabbit hole coding a fix to Companion decoration names being removed from their decoration items. My Decorations spreadsheet is now updated.