As we talked about a few days ago, BioWare did some fixes to the Warzone also this time. The warzone commendations are significantly increased. Even for a win. I just won a Voidstar, Novare Coast and an Alderaan. Got 154, 141 and 120 warzone commendations. Check out the patch notes below:
1.2.0c Patch Notes
- Corrected an audio issue that could cause a loud, perpetual “jet engine” sound that is most noticeable on the Republic and Imperial Fleets.
- Corrected a rare issue that could cause players to be unable to access their guild.
Classes and Combat
- Heatseeker Missile: This ability will now only gain extra damage from your additional stacks of Heat Signatures and will not incorrectly detect debuffs from other players.
- Demolition Round: This ability will now only gain extra damage from your additional stacks of Gravity Vortex and will not incorrectly detect debuffs from other players.
- Jeelvic the Jawa will no longer take more DNA samples than intended for purchases.
- Players who were not properly granted final event codex entry and title for defeating Infected Trapjaw, Zama Brak, and Urtagh will be granted both the title and codex entry.
- Increased rewards for players on the losing side of Warzone matches.
- Players will now receive rewards for Warzones if they have earned at least one medal.