After a brief hiatus for 2 weeks, we’re back with the latest and greatest SWToR podcasts out there. Obviously Shadow of Revan is the most talked about topic this week as well as Eric Musco’s recent interview with Snave and upcoming PVP changes.
1. OotiniCast – Episode 170 (Released: October 16,2014)
- Hosts discuss Patch 2.10.1c, the various answers flowing from the New York Community Cantina, and include many tips for making the most of 12x XP.
- Community News
- Holofeed News
2. Old republic Radio – Episode 83 (Released: October 21, 2014)
- The cast finally catches up with all the 3.0 updates
- Review of Cantina event in New York
- In SWTOR 101, the cast go over thoughts for all those returning to the game after a long hiatus
3. TOROCast – Episode 217 (Released: October 20,2014)
- Snave joins SWTOR Miner and Road to talk about Community Management
- Leveling with x12 EXP
- A theory on the future of PVP.
4, SWTOR Escape Pod Cast 61 (Released: October 21, 2014)
- Tips, tricks and what it’s like to start fresh on a new server.
- The 12x XP bonus is a great opportunity to roll up an alt on another server, giving you a foothold to visit other friends and guilds.
- News for the week from SWTOR in general and from our guild, Alea Iacta Est.
5. The Republic – Episode 189 (Released: October 17, 2014)