Patch notes for tomorrows update is now available. Check it out:
The new title “Conscript” is now available! This title is granted to players joining the Star Wars: The Old Republic community through Amazon, and is also available for purchase on the Cartel Market. Cost: 10 Cartel Coins
- The Item Modification Stations in the VIP areas of the Republic and Empire Fleets now work correctly.
- The achievement “Galactic Beastmaster” no longer requires “Beastmaster of Ilum” to complete.
- The Starfighter Launch Decks on the Republic and Empire Fleets now grant Rested experience.
- Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors will now be able to receive the “Species: Ugnaught” Codex entry by interacting with the Lore Object next to Rudd in Nemro’s cantina on Hutta.
- Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors will now be able to receive the “Species: Evocii” Codex entry by killing any hostile Evocii on Hutta.
- The 10 Endurance Datacron on Makeb will properly grant its corresponding Codex entry.
- The 10 Presence Datacron on Makeb will properly grant its corresponding Codex entry.
- The Space Jockey’s Starfighter Pack items can now be previewed in Collections.
- The Korrealis Duke no longer thinks it’s a weapon and has moved to the correct category in Collections.
- The “Pushups” Rest and Recharge item now ventilates Heat when used.
Flashpoints + Operations
- During the Station Guardian One encounter in Kuat Drive Yards, the red ground indicator for the Hail of Bolts ability will remain in a fixed position.
- Players will no longer be pushed into the environment when Lord Modo/Master Khoris uses the “Force Shockwave” ability in Kuat Drive Yards.
- The Reprogrammed Repair Probe in Kuat Drive Yards will now properly attack and use abilities after casting Alarm.
- Master Khoris/Lord Modo in Kuat Drive Yards can no longer stun companions with Force Distortion/Force Crush. These abilities will now only deal half damage to companions.
- In Karagga’s Palace, Force Barrier and Entrench/Hunker Down are no longer interrupted by Bonethrasher’s Overhead Smash or Sweeping Knockback.
- Properly executed defensive maneuvers will now avoid lock-on from Missile Sentry Drones and Seeker Mines.
- Due to a strike organized by the Capital Ship Defense Operators, the Capital Ships in Galactic Starfighter’s Team Deathmatch mode will no longer fire at opposing players.
- The Railgun firing arc on Gunships is no longer dependent on the primary weapon that is assigned to the ship.
Items + Economy
- The D6-S7 Astromech now properly appears when summoned.
Missions + NPCs
- The Tactical Flashpoint daily reward now resets as intended.
- Addressed an issue with The Secret War and The Ranken Initiative where group members were not getting quest updates if the group leader was not on the same quest step.
- Smugglers will now properly be granted the Codex entry “Smuggler: Butcher’s Bane” and its corresponding title when completing “The Butcher.”
- Jedi Knights and Sith Warriors who have completed The Sand Demon/Demon’s Blood missions will be properly granted the “Bestiary: Sand Demon” Codex entry. Those currently on the missions have had them reset.
- Jedi Knights are now granted the “Persons of Note: Darth Angral (Knight)” Codex entry when completing “Race to the Ruins.” Knights who previously completed this mission will be granted it automatically.