Son of Han Solo, Supreme Leader of the First Order, and fallen Jedi, Ben Solo is making his way to the holotable in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. More specifically Ben Solo as he is at the end of The Rise of Skywalker. This makes him the perfect unit to power up your Light Side squad and crush the rising Sith threat!
UNIT NAME: Ben Swolo
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Attacker, Unaligned Force User
A powerful Force user whose internal struggles have long placed him on the edge of light and dark
BASIC: A Shadow Within
Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 1 turn. If the target enemy is a Tank, this attack deals 100% more damage. If the target enemy is an Attacker or Support, inflict Offense Down and Potency Down for 1 turn. If the target enemy is a Healer, inflict Speed Down for 1 turn.
SPECIAL 1: Obscured (Omicron) – Cooldown: 4
Deal Special damage, remove 100% Turn Meter and, if there is any version of Rey in the allied Leader slot, Blind target enemy for 2 turns. Gain Offense Up for 2 turns.
While in Grand Arenas if all allies were Light Side at the start of battle: When this ability is used, Ben Solo’s cooldowns are reduced by 1. If Galactic Legend Rey is in the allied Leader slot, this attack instead deals true damage and inflicts Healing Immunity for 4 turns, which can’t be copied, dispelled, evaded, or resisted.
SPECIAL 2: Family Legacy (Zeta) – Cooldown: 4
Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Armor Shred until the end of the encounter. If allies were Light Side at the start of battle, dispel all buffs from all enemies and deal true damage again to all enemies. All allies gain 5% Turn Meter (max 25%) for each enemy damaged by this ability.
If this ability defeats an enemy, Ben Solo gains 10% Offense (stacking, max 50%) and all other Light Side allies gain 5% Offense (stacking, max 25%) until the end of battle.
This attack can’t be evaded.
UNIQUE: (Zeta) (Omicron) Redeemed
At the start of battle, if all of Ben Solo’s allies were Light Side and there is any version of Rey in the allied Leader slot, Ben Solo gains 15% Max Health and 10 Speed for each Light Side ally (excluding summons). Ben Solo ignores taunt effects during his turn.
While in Grand Arenas: Ben Solo’s attacks ignore Protection.
Unique 2 – Force Dyad (Zeta)(Omicron)
If all allies were Light Side at the start of battle and there is any version of Rey in the allied Leader slot, all allies gain Instant Defeat Immunity for 1 turn at the start of each encounter, which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented. While Ben Solo is active, Rey can’t be defeated. Ben Solo can’t be defeated while Rey is above 50% health.
While in Grand Arenas, if Galactic Legend Rey is in the allied Leader slot: If the enemy in the Leader slot begins their turn with Ben Solo defeated and Ben still has an active ally, he revives with 51% Health and all allies gain Instant Defeat Immunity for the rest of the encounter, which can’t be copied, dispelled, or prevented.
Ben’s abilities bring damage to Light Side and Rey led teams, with his Basic ability, A Shadow Within, dealing more damage to tanks and his Special ability, Family Legacy, inflicting Armor Shred. In Grand Arenas with an Omicron upgrade on his Unique ability Redeemed, his attacks also ignore protection.
Through his Force Dyad Unique, if all allies were Light Side at the start of battle and there is any version of Rey in the allied Leader slot, all allies gain Instant Defeat Immunity for 1 turn at the start of each encounter. Furthermore, while Ben Solo is active Rey can’t be defeated, and Ben Solo can’t be defeated while Rey is above 50% health. In Grand Arenas with an Omicron upgrade, Ben can also revive when under a Galactic Legend Rey lead and grant his allies Instant Defeat Immunity.
Earn Ben Solo shards during the upcoming Conquest events! Additionally, Ben Solo will be summonable with a data disk acquired after beating Sector 3 in any Conquest difficulty mode during the upcoming events.
- Ben Solo is the Conquest counterpart to Galactic Legend Rey and many of his abilities directly synergize with Galactic Legend Rey
- He also has good synergy with Rey (Scavenger) and Rey (Jedi Training)
- Works best when paired with an all Light Side allies squad
- Can remove buffs from enemy team through Special Ability
- Increased effectiveness in Grand Arenas with powerful Omicrons
- While Ben Solo is alive, any version of Rey in the Leader spot can’t be defeated. Ben Solo can’t be defeated while Rey is above 50% health
- His Unique, Redeemed, allows him to ignore Taunt during his turn, including effects like Mace’s Resilient Defense
- Ben Solo has a Grand Arena Omicron that allows him to ignore Protection
- When revived through means of Force Dyad, Ben Solo gains Instant Defeat Immunity for the rest of the encounter
- Certain ability Upgrades will change Special Damage to True Damage
- This unit represents the Ben Solo you see at the end of Episode 9
- Ben’s synergies highlight his redemption and dedication to helping support Rey
- His Unique, Force Dyad, was directly inspired by his appearance in the Sith Eternal Emperor Galactic Legend event
- Many ability names are drawn from his internal conflicts from when he was younger
- Either Crit Chance + Crit Damage or Offense + Potency mods benefit him the most
- Use all Light Side Allies
- Two Words – Glass…Cannon
- Utilize Taunt ignore to take down problematic characters on the enemy squad
How do I acquire Ben Solo?
You can acquire Ben Solo through the next several Conquest events
Why did you choose Ben Solo?
Rey was the first pair of Galactic Legends that was released and we wanted to return to some of the older Galactic Legends that do not have Conquest counterparts. Ben Solo is designed to increase Rey’s viability in a number of different modes in the game.