Best Star Wars Toys for Holidays 2017

It’s not too late (with Amazon Prime) to get some Star Wars goodies for the fans on your list. I have to say that Prime has been my friend this week because all of my holiday shopping was pushed to the very last minute. If you’re finding yourself in the same boat, there’s still some time. Or maybe you are planning to use the money and gift cards you get for the holidays to buy some cool Star Wars stuff for yourself. If so, check out some of these awesome things you can get on Amazon.

Here are some of the best Star Wars toys for the 2021 holidays:

Star Wars (12 Pack) Hot Wheels Spaceship Models Toys Set Figures & Stands Mattel

Star Wars Saga Action Figure 8 Pack with Darth Maul

Star Wars The Force Awakens RC BB-8

LEGO Star Wars 66576 Building Kit Bundle (197 Piece)

Star Wars Bladebuilders Jedi Master Lightsaber

Star Wars Galactic Heroes Imperial AT-AT Fortress

Hot Wheels Star Wars Death Star Portable Playset (Discontinued by manufacturer)

Star Wars Bop It Game

Star Wars Plush – Stuffed Talking 9″ Yoda Character Plush Toy

Star Wars Galactic Heroes Galactic Rivals Action Figure

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Child’s Stormtrooper Half Helmet

Playskool Heroes Star Wars Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon and Figures

Play-Doh Star Wars BB-8 and R2-D2

Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens BB-8 Walkie Talkies Playset

Heroes Star Wars Resistance VS. First Order Pack” data-max-rows=”0″>Galactic Heroes Star Wars Resistance VS. First Order Pack

Star Wars Chewbacca Pillow Buddy

What do you think of this great list? I know I would be happy to have any of these myself, and my kids would as well.

Happy holidays!

Lisa Clark

Lisa has been an avid gamer since she was old enough to hold her first controller and a game writer for more than a decade. A child of the Nintendo generation, she believes they just don’t make games like they used to but sometimes, they make them even better! While consoles will always be her first love, Lisa spends most of her gaming time on the PC these days- on MMOs and first-person shooters in particular.