It’s the time again were BioWare takes down the servers for maintenance and patch some updates. Once again we get a pretty big patch, and you can now use your full columi Xalek, and after 2 months they FINALLY fixed the rebreather mask glitch as well as alot of other things. Check out out below:
Classes and Combat
- The Guard ability can now be reapplied if the player dies with it activated. Previously, players sometimes received an error indicating that their target was already guarded.
- Lightsaber Charge’s audio effects no longer loop indefinitely.
- Xalek now receives the correct amount of Shield Absorption from equipped gear.
- French and German tooltips now indicate the percentage chance for reverse engineering.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Players who advance from level 49 to 50 while near an Operation phase gate now see the gate color change to indicate their eligibility to enter.
- Players can no longer obtain the missions for Story and Hard Mode for this Flashpoint at the same time.
- LR-5 Sentinel Droid now reliably activates his Plasma Coils during the encounter.
The Battle of Ilum
The Black Talon
- An audio effect from the fusion cutter in this Flashpoint no longer loops indefinitely.
The False Emperor
- General Vorgath’s speech now features the correct voice modulation.
- Rebreather head slot items now appear on Sith Pureblood characters.
- Equipping a hooded robe in combination with certain head slot items no longer causes baldness.
- Players can no longer add color crystals to some items that did not appear to have color crystal slots, causing the crystals to become irretrievable.
Missions and NPCs
- Breakthrough: All members of the group now receive credit for completed of this mission.
- World Story missions on Ilum can no longer be abandoned.
- No Escape: Republic Astromech Droids are no longer attacked by nearby friendly forces.
- Players can no longer complete The Dark Hollow without first completing Primary Target. Completing these missions out of order could prevent players from completing Primary Target.
- Fate of the Jedi: The cinematic with the Jedi Council no longer takes much longer than intended to begin playing.
- Automated Defense: Euphony Guard Droids now count towards this mission objective.
- Vivicar Awaits: This mission can no longer become blocked if a player logs out during the “Defeat the Ambush” step.
- Into the Pit: The final conversation with Major Bessiker can no longer be repeated.
- Shadow of the Dark Lord: Darth Zhorrid now follows through with her threat to torture a character in one of the dialogue paths in this mission.
- The Star Chamber: Players who destroy the codex and fight the Sith Lords aboard the station are now able to enter the Tenebrous to complete the mission. Players who were previously blocked from completing it must reset the mission.
- The Battle of Corellia: The Striker One Uplink can now be used from the mission tracker.
- Mini-pets can no longer be summoned inside Warzones.
- A fix for some causes of players becoming stuck dead in Warzones has been implemented, though the issue may still rarely occur.
- Characters that exit the protected spawn area before the match begins are now killed.
- Crafted items stored in the Guild Bank now display their tooltips correctly.
- Closing the Add Friend dialogue no longer makes the Add Friend button on the friends list unusable.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Actions in the UI layout editor, chat window, and crafting window now prevent a player from being labeled as AFK.