Servers are back up so it’s time to enjoy your new pet + 25 black hole commendations for server transfer rewards. Below are this weeks patch notes. No news on upcoming events, but I would not expect much before the game goes Free to play either. I find the Legacy nerfs quite ridiculous in the patch. I guess BioWare is catering to the casual crowd and the people who just want to play the 8 stories without having to grind levels. And I guess that’s understandable.
Classes and Combat
- Sever: The critical damage bonus this skill applied to Ataru Form was not functioning correctly, and we have opted to remove it, as Carnage Marauders are performing within expectations. This change does not affect the current combat effectiveness of this skill.
- XS Freighter Flyby: This ability can no longer cause other players who are not flagged for PvP to become flagged.
- Orbital Strike: This ability can no longer cause other players who are not flagged for PvP to become flagged.
Flashpoints and Operations
Kaon Under Siege
- The Floating Light will now glow as intended when the Shader Complexity preference is set below High.
- In the German client, the conversation option when choosing Hard Mode for this Flashpoint has been corrected.
- Using the probe launcher in Denova Minefield now reveals probes more consistently.
- Group leaders are now notified if they cannot queue the group for a replacement due to group members being offline.
- Player heads no longer clip through the Battlemaster Vindicator’s Headgear or [Prototype] Primeval Vindicator’s Chestguard.
- Warstalker’s Headgear’s texture no longer stretches upon character death.
- The Legacy Levels required for experience modifier perks have been adjusted. The ranks now require Legacy Level 2/3/5/7/10 (changed from 5/10/15/20/25).
- The Legacy Levels required for companion modifier perks have been adjusted. The ranks now require Legacy Level 2/5/8 (changed from 5/10/15).
- The Capital World and Outlaw’s Den priority transit perks now require Legacy Level 2 (previously 10).
- The Fleet Vanguard and Black Hole priority transit perks now require Legacy Level 5 (previously 10).
- The Legacy Levels required for the repair droid perks have been adjusted. The ranks now require Legacy Level 5/8/12 (changed from 10/15/25).
- The field respec perk now require Legacy Level 5 (previously 10).
Missions and NPCs
- Colicoid Massacre: This mission is no longer repeatable immediately after completion.
- Prized Possessions: Players in a group no longer need to wait for the Colony Data Repository or Toolbox to respawn before being able to loot it.
- Players no longer land on top of the buildings that surround the consoles when using abilities that charge an enemy (such as Force Charge).
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- The /ironfist emote now works correctly in the German client (as /eisenfaust).
- The performance of the Bloom visual effect option has been improved.
- Corrected some minor text errors.