DICE have a small patch arriving this week which aims to address several issues that appeared after last week’s Another Night on Endor Update.
The primary fix focuses around an issue that was causing consoles to run out of memory and subsequently result in a game crash. They also have a fix for an issue that was causing servers to crash while playing Co-Op.
The guys over at DICE understand that both of these crashes were frustrating and They thank us for our patience while they worked to get a patch released.
Within the patch the DICE team also have a number of issues that have been fixed, mostly relating to Co-Op.
Check it out:
- Fixed various issues that were causing memory crashes across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a server crash when playing Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where the timer would not correctly show the “Overtime” message, when an enemy is contesting a command post on Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where a Co-Op game would end prematurely if the enemy AI is capturing a point within the last 7 seconds of a game.
- Fixed an issue an issue with Co-Op matches ending with inaccurate Defeat screens.
- Fixed an issue where AI would not play the objective on Kashyyyk – Instant Action.
- Fixed functionality of Out-Of-Bounds areas on Ewok Hunt.
Deployment Timings – Oct 30th
- PC – 09:00 UTC
- PS4 – 10:00 UTC
- Xbox One – 11:00 UTC
Estimated File Sizes
- PC – 687mb
- PS4 – 1.09GB
- Xbox One – 1.05GB