The public test server is now back up. The only thing to note (besides the aforementioned patch notes) is that the only Warzone available will be the original Huttball map instead of the Quesh Huttball Pit. The developers found some issues that they are working through with the Quesh Huttball Pit, so it won’t be available for this phase of PTS testing. The restof the changes are listed below:
- All equippable gear pieces have their Item Rating displayed in the tooltip. Weapons and armor have not changed.
- In the equipment tooltips, mods/enhancements now display their Item Rating in parentheses instead of their Item Level.
- While unequipped, mods/enhancements display their Item Rating in their tooltip.
- Spike is now a stun rather than a knockdown, but it will continue to knock down standard and weak enemies.
- Spinning Kick is now a stun rather than a knockdown, but it will continue to knock down standard and weak enemies.
- Corrected the number of commendations dropped in Nightmare Mode Dread Fortress.
- If a player dies after using the Freight Elevator in Korriban Incursion, they no longer teleport the rest of the group to them when attempting to rejoin them.
- Gate Commander Draxus now properly removes his shield during his encounter in Nightmare Mode Dread Fortress.
Items + Economy
- Dread Forged Relics are now able to be Reverse Engineered.
- Characters with the Grounded effect from using the Grapple in Quesh Huttball Pit are no longer able to pick up the Huttball.
- The Achievements “Huttball Enthusiast,” “Huttball All Star,” “Huttball All Pro,” “Huttball Hall of Famer” now correctly track kills from Huttball matches.
- The “Grounded” effect is now placed on the user immediately after the Grapple Blaster Table is used.
- Walls have been added around the End zones of the Quesh Huttball Pit.
- The Acid Trap animations in the Quesh Huttball Pit now properly line up with the damaging effects.