Here are the patch notes for game update 3.2.2:
- Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Achievements still missing post-3.2.1 have been granted.
- The Blaster’s Path Cantina Quick Travel point is no longer reverted to an undiscovered state on log out.
- Fixed multiple texture issues on Korriban and in the Korriban Incursion Flashpoint.
- Fixed environment issues in the Raider’s Cove area of Rishi.
- Textures now render properly if moving the camera outside of the Administration Building on Ziost.
- All environment assets now appear correctly when moving the camera at certain angles in the Separatist Stronghold on Ord Mantell.
- There is no longer a gap in ground textures near the Worldbreaker Monolith on Ziost.
- Legacy Lockboxes can no longer cause character transfers to fail.
- Armor pieces with visual effects no longer continue playing the effects if they are stamped over in the Outfit Designer.
- Metallic armors and outfits no longer display green highlights in the character sheet preview window.
Classes + Combat
- Heroic Moment now correctly receives a reduced cooldown from unlocked Legacy Companion Unlocks.
- Tidal Force is no longer improperly consumed before you can use it in certain situations.
- Lightning Storm is no longer improperly consumed before you can use it in certain situations.
Flashpoints + Operations
Scum and Villainy
- Fixed a texture issue on the way to Styrak that caused players to be unable to progress through the Operation.
- The rift in the northwest corner of the Fractured Tract is no longer active.
Battle of Rishi
- The Revanite Assassin Droids during Hard Mode Shield Squadron have had their damage output adjusted to be more consistent.
Depths of Manaan
- Solo Mode now provides a Gear reward for Marauders and Sentinels.
Items + Economy
- The Warzone Commendation limit has been raised to 200,000 in preparation for the 3.3 PvP changes.
- The “Fountain: Jedi Temple” Decoration can no longer be heard throughout the Stronghold it is placed in.