- Jedi Consular – Shadow (double-bladed lightsaber) and Wizard (healing / single lightsaber)
- Trooper – Commando and Vanguard
- Imperial Agent – Operative and Sniper
- Sith Inquisitor – Sorcerer and Assassin
- Bounty Hunter – Powertech and Mercenary
The German Fan Site (they have an English translation button) swtor-station.com had a good 15 min. of playtime today, were they gathered heaps of information. Amongst a detailed list of stuff, they confirmed that the Zabrak trooper was seen as a playable race. Here is a list of what they gathered:
- 36 people can play at the booth at the same time.
- The Jedi classes are not playable yet, but the remaining six classes are.
- Character creation could not be seen, there are predefined characters.
- We saw a Zabrak trooper. It looks like this species will also be available for this class to choose.
- There are thin and big characters. It looks like body weight is going to be adjustable.
- Voice.overs are completely in English at the booth.
- The characters start right at the beginning and you can go as far as you can in 15 minutes.
- If you open the map (via M) and continue walking the map becomes transparent so you can easily navigate to your next target
- There are bonus quests which start automatically. If you reach a certain point on the map, a quest appears in your log. For example you have to kill K’lor slugs in the Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban. Bonus quest give experience points once you finish them, you don’t have to bring them to an npc.
- There are “Bind on Equip” items
- There’s a system implemented, which allows you to bind you to a location to return quickly
- There are class trainers, who allow you to buy new skills once you gain a certain level
Check out there full coverage at swtor-station.com
Following hot on the heals of yesterdays big ‘Space reveals’, we have some tasty screenshots of combat and classes – Enjoy!