Yesterday a user over on Reddit posted SWTOR Patch Notes (with possible spoilers) for readers to enjoy.
It’s pretty interesting and something you won’t see unless you’re in the beta (or have a friend inside) but it gives us some good little tidbits about the game.
The post reads as follows:
Welcome to Star Wars: The Old RepublicEvent 8/18: Space CombatOn Thursday at 7:00PM CDT, head to your personal starship and try out Space Combat!
Watch for in-game Sever Admin messages during the event for further instructions. We’re looking forward to your Space Combat feedback on the Testing Forums!
Notice: This server is now a PvP Server.Weekly Focus This week, we’re looking for specific feedback regarding: Companion roles and UI Space CombatPatch Notes 8/16/2011
General Several server and area stability improvements have been implemented.
Classes and Combat
- Alacrity rating now properly decreases activation and channeling times. This is reflected on the Force or Tech tab of the Character pane.
- Sith Inquisitor Bug Fixes
- The mission that grants an Advanced Class is now single-player only.
- Companion Characters Bug Fixes
- Companion Characters now only heal themselves, group members, and the player controlling them.
Missions and NPCs
- A Dangerous Auction: Upon completing this mission, missions to visit Tatooine and Alderaan are properly granted.
- Grathan Assault: The respawn time of the Grathan Experimental Warbolt has been adjusted.
- Honor Regained: The elevator associated with this missions now functions correctly.
- Legacy: This mission can now be completed.
- Ancient Secrets: Upon completing this mission, missions to visit Taris and Nar Shaddaa are properly granted.
- Battle for Corellia: The RH-1 Missle Launcher item can now only be used on the Imperial Colossus Droids. Chaos and Harmony: Map notes for this quest now function correctly for Jedi Consulars, and corrected issue that prevented the Senate Tower Meeting Console from spawning.
- Race the Devil: Upon completing this mission, missions to visit Taris and Nar Shaddaa are properly granted.
- Suicide Mission: This mission can now be completed.
- The Forge: Conversations during this missions no longer have blank dialogue options.
- Players are now informed when they must wait until they are no longer flagged for PvP.
- Players can now see group members on the WOrld Map and the Mini-map.