There is another Star Wars game people are talking about. It’s not SWTOR this time but Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures.
According to Venture Beat,
“Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures, an online gaming world aimed at younger (eight- to 12-year old) fans of the animated TV show, has crossed more than 10 million registered users.”
The free to play game is actually seeing an increase in subscribers since SWTOR came out. Could this be people who cannot afford SWTOR playing Clone Wars Adventures instead or maybe it’s the children of parents who are playing SWTOR who want to enjoy a Star Wars game of their own?
Maybe everyone’s just gotten Star Wars fever right now, making it good timing for anyone with a game on the subject.
- 584 stages of game play (including challenges and multiplayer) for players to enjoy
- 96 trophies for players to earn
- The most popular mini-games in order:
- Republic Defender
- Galactic Forces
- Lightsaber™ Dueling
- The most popular character to battle in-game is the Rancor on Umbara
- Over 30 Droids™ and creatures in the game
- More than 15 titles available for players to earn
- More than 4.5 billion meters bounced by Jar Jar Binks, by all users in Stunt Gungan
- 37 Lightsabers, 36 Ranged weapons, and 18 other Wieldables in the game — the most popular is the Rotary Blaster Cannon
- Over 1,000 items added to the game since launch