Are you curious about what’s coming in 2.3 and how the game will change? What new additions will there be? Tauntaun mounts are coming and what else?
As always with a datamine, we can only speculate about what this info means and what it will mean for the game. There may also be spoilers. So with that in mind, let’s look at what’s new.
So, I got a little free time, and I was going to reveal that they finally added the CZR-9001 weapons. But, it looks like someone beat me to the punch.
First off they renamed the Redfur Tauntaun Mount, and they’ve added a second Tauntaun Mount:
Mountain Tauntaun – Unlocks the Mountain Tauntaun creature mount. Movement speed increases based on the rank of your Speeder Piloting skill.
- The Mountain Tauntaun is a reptomammal indigenous to icy climates such as Hoth. An expert creature handler can domesticate Tauntauns as riding animals.
Tundra Tauntaun – Unlocks the Tundra Tauntaun creature mount. Movement speed increases based on the rank of your Speeder Piloting skill.
- The Tundra Tauntaun is a reptomammal indigenous to icy climates such as Hoth. An expert creature handler can domesticate Tauntauns as riding animals.
More importantly, we now have details now on they’ll be obtained.
- Tauntaun Domestication Data – This datapad contains a record of zoological data about the Tauntaun species which would prove useful to creature handlers. With enough data, Tauntauns can be domesticated and trained as riding animals.
- You can collect more data by using a Tauntaun Lure to study the creatures in the wild.
- Tauntaun Lure – Nectar-rich fruits are scarce in icy climates, making them an attractive snack for growing Tauntauns. Animal handlers use these fruits as lures in order to befriend and domesticate wild Tauntauns.
- Tauntaun Lure – Has a chance to lure out a Protective Tauntaun when fed to a fawn in a Tauntaun nest. Defend the nest to collect domestication data.
- Protective Tauntaun – Defend the nest to collect domestication data.
The also seem to be adding new companion customizations:
- Mako Customization 9
- Kaliyo Djannis Customization 9
- Doc Customization 9
- Andronikos Revel Customization 9
As for the Cartel Market, the Unlimited Content Bundle seems kind of limited with:
- 5 Weekly Pass: Warzones
- 5 Weekly Pass: Flashpoints
- 5 Weekly Pass: Space Missions
- 5 Weekly Pass: Operations
Though, they are adding a new weapon for direct purchase:
- CorSec Electrobaton – Wield the latest weapon utilized by the Corellian Security Force. Color Crystals do not affect the weapon’s color. 400CC
And, adding some new items/fixes for current items for the Bounty Hunt Week event:
- Travel Records – Documentation of the travels of various sought-after individuals, useful for tracking them down. – Purple Rep item.
- Underworld Intel – Rumors and gossip about the latest activities from the criminal underworld. Blue Rep item.
- Rare Munitions – Unusual firepower for the bounty hunter with distinctive tastes. – Green Rep item.
- Credit Explosion – Grants your character a very large quantity of credits.
I’ve probably missed some stuff, but that’s all the time I have.
I swung through the Cartel Market graphics before I went to bed and found these items. I’m not sure when they are coming, and don’t have time to figure out what they are called. Thought you guys like to see them, though.
Oh, and Treek got a Cartel Market item.
Update: So some of the stuff I missed last night were:
A new Codex Category: Lost Knowledge – Dunno what it’s used for.
So what do you think about this info?