Patch notes are up. One thing to notice is Bounty Contract Week Returns – 1/14 through 1/21. No info on any rhakghoul event yet.
2.5.2 Patch Notes
- Preferred status players may now access and play Galactic Starfighter!
- New Ship Variants: Gunship – The Gunship role has been expanded, with 4 new ships available for Galactic Starfighter:
- New Comet Breaker and Dustmaker Gunships are flexible long-range fighters, able to equip heavy laser cannons and torpedoes in addition to their railgun.
- The existing Quarrel and Mangler Gunships are available for purchase in the Hangar using Fleet Requisition.
- Premium Strongarm and Demolisher Gunships can be found in Dogfighter’s packs, providing an alternate look for the Comet Breaker/Dustmaker.
- Bounty Contract Week will be returning on January 14th and will run through January 21st.
- Lightsabers once again appear with the correct color when thrown.
- Instances where the global cooldown would activate without triggering the selected ability have been reduced.
Classes and Combat
- At 3 stacks, Harnessed Shadows now grants Shadow Protection while Telekinetic Throw is being channeled, regardless of if damage is dealt by it or not.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Grob’thok, Who Feeds the Forge will now drop Unassembled Dread Forged Gloves instead of Greaves in 16-Player Hard Mode.
- Player chat zone in the /who list will now display properly when in the Kuat Mesa map.
Ships and Hangar
- When viewing a Premium ship in the Hangar it will now properly display the 10% Requisition bonus that is gained for flying it.
- The Ship Mastery tooltip for Premium Ships now states the percentage of the Requisition boost (10 %).
- Premium Ships now show their correct Mastery icons in all instances.
- When a cosmetic component is moused over it will now display its Cartel Coin cost.
- Crew and Component tooltips will no longer become stuck on-screen.
- Weapon validation has been improved and is now more reliable at all ranges.
Component and Crews
- Fortress Shield is no longer usable while your ship is executing an engine maneuver such as the Barrel Roll.
- The Rotational Thrusters Component now has a max range of 15,000m.
- The area of effect damage from Ion Railgun Component’s tier 4B upgrade is now still applied even if the attack destroys the primary target.
- The Nullify co–pilot ability has had its description updated to more accurately reflect that it adds an additional 30% to your current damage reduction, it does not reduce all incoming damage by 30%.
- The Lingering Effect crew ability has had its description updated to include the effects duration of 30 seconds.
- The Running Interference crew ability now displays range correctly in its tooltip.
- The In Your Sights crew ability now correctly states that evasion is reduced by 20% in its tooltip.
Missions and NPCs
- The Ulgo X-86 Rocket Launcher is now consumed properly when used during the Alderaan Usurper (Republic) and Regicide (Empire) missions.
- Solving the Ancient Pylons, defeating the Infernal Council, and defeating Soa in 8-Player Nightmare Mode Eternity Vault now properly grant their achievements.
- Players can no longer jump onto the platform outside of their spawn area in the Tatooine Canyon.
- Camera collision has been added to the awnings in the Tatooine Canyon.
- Players can no longer jump onto the trestle or the door awnings in the Makeb Arena.