More content is on the way for Star Wars Battlefront, starting tomorrow January 27th. This is great news for the many players who have been itching for more content from Battlefront. There will be free new maps as well as more info on the season pass as well. Expansion packs that are included in the season pass will add new areas of Bespin and Death Star but we still don’t know much about other heroes, modes or maps that could be included with the pass.
Here is what you can expect tomorrow:
- The Tatooine Survival map (called Raider Camp) will support Blast, Droid Run, Drop Zone, Hero Hunt, and Heroes vs. Villains modes
- Hoth outfits for Luke and Han (previously unlocked upon completion of the Heroes’ Holiday community mission)
- The ability to create private matches
- Daily Challenges and Community Events
- General weapon and mode balancing tweaks.
Next month (Feb) we can expect:
- Survival mission on Hoth (map not disclosed)
- New Hoth multiplayer map supporting Walker Assault, Supremacy, Fighter Squadron, and Turning Point.
- Turning Point mode available on all maps that currently support Walker Assault and Supremacy.
In March we can expect:
- New Endor multiplayer map supporting Walker Assault, Supremacy, and Turning Point.
- Tatooine Survival map.
Here are the expansion packs in the Season Pass (text from EA):
- Star Wars Battlefront Outer Rim (March 2016) – Fight among the factories of Sullust and battle within Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine
- Star Wars Battlefront Bespin (Summer 2016) – It’s hunt or be hunted in this action-packed experience set in the Cloud City of Bespin
- Star Wars Battlefront Death Star (Fall 2016) – That’s no moon! One of the most iconic locations in the Star Wars universe makes its debut in Star Wars Battlefront.
- Star Wars Battlefront Expansion Pack 4 – Title TBA (Early 2017)
Are you ready?