The guys over at Capital Games are happy to introduce you to Krrsantan, the vicious Wookiee warrior, who is now coming to the holotables!
UNIT NAME: Krrsantan
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Tank, Leader, Bounty Hunter, Hutt Cartel, Scoundrel
Infamous Bounty Hunter Tank with an intimidating presence and unstoppable raw strength
BASIC: Knuckle Duster
Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Potency Down for 2 turns with a 10% chance to inflict Shock for 2 turns.
If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle, and Krrsantan is Taunting, inflict Evasion Down and Shock on target enemy for 2 turns.
SPECIAL 1: Ferocious Fusillade – Cooldown: 3
Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Gain Defense Up and Taunt for 2 turns and recover 10% Health and Protection.
If the ally in the Leader slot is Hutt Cartel, gain Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns and recover 5% Health and Protection for each other Hutt Cartel ally.
SPECIAL 2: Dismember – Cooldown: 8
Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Disarm for 2 turns or until Krrsantan is defeated and remove it from all other enemies. This debuff can’t be copied, dispelled, or resisted. This ability starts on cooldown.
If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle: Increase target enemy’s cooldowns by 1, which can’t be resisted. If Krrsantan is Taunting, inflict Ability Block for 2 turns and Krrsantan gains 50% Max Health (stacking, max 100%). Disarm instead lasts until the end of the encounter or until Krrsantan is defeated.
Disarm: -50% Critical Damage and Offense (doesn’t stack with Critical Damage Down or Offense Down); whenever this character uses a Basic ability, they gain Damage Over Time for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted
LEADER- Formidable Ferocity
Final Text: Scoundrel allies have +30% Health Steal, Max Health, and Max Protection.
Whenever a Hutt Cartel ally is critically hit, they gain 5% Offense (stacking) for 2 turns.
When Krrsantan is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:
Contract: Defeat the enemy Leader (only Scoundrel allies can contribute to the Contract.)
Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated, and all Bounty Hunter or Scoundrel allies gain 25% Health Steal and Max Health.
UNIQUE: Champion of the Fighting Pits (Zeta, Omicron)
Final Text: At the start of battle, Krrsantan gains 30% Defense and Max Health. Whenever Krrsantan loses Taunt, he recovers 10% Health and Protection.
If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle: At the start of each encounter, Krrsantan Taunts and gains Speed Up for 2 turns. Whenever he loses Taunt, he gains it for 1 turn if the ally in the Leader slot has more than 50% Protection. The first time he is defeated, he revives with 60% Health and recovers 60% Protection at the end of the ally in the Leader slot’s turn. Dismember no longer starts on cooldown, and its cooldown is reset at the start of each encounter.
While in Grand Arenas: At the start of battle, Krrsantan gains 40% Max Protection. While he is active, all enemies have -30% Potency.
If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle: Krrsantan is immune to Ability Block and cooldown increase and the first time the ally in the Leader slot (excluding himself) falls below 50% Health, Krrsantan Taunts for 2 turns and the ally in the Leader slot recovers 50% Protection.
UNIQUE: Krrsantan’s Payout
Final Text: Whenever Krrsantan receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)
Payout: Krrsantan gains 50% Critical Avoidance until the end of battle. He Taunts for 2 turns and recovers 40% Health and Protection.
If the ally in the Leader slot is a Galactic Legend and Hutt Cartel, Krrsantan also gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns and 30% Tenacity until the end of the battle.
Krrsantan is a Bounty Hunter Tank who specializes in protecting his Hutt Cartel allies. His Special ability, Dismember, introduces a new debuff Disarm. Disarm reduces a unit’s Critical Damage and Offense and inflicts them with Damage Over Time whenever they use a Basic ability. Hutt Cartel allies stack Offense when critically hit through his Leader ability, Formidable Ferocity, and Krrsantan can gain Taunt and recover Health and Protection through his Special ability Ferocious Fusillade.
His Unique ability, Champion of the Fighting Pits, grants him additional Defense and Max Health, along with Health and Protection recovery when he loses Taunt. If all allies are Hutt Cartel, he also Taunts at the beginning of the encounter and will revive at the end of the allied Leader’s turn the first time he is defeated. The Omicron for this ability focuses on Grand Arenas where he gains additional Max Protection and, if all allies are Hutt Cartel, he is immune to Ability Block and cooldown increase.
Add Krrsantan to your roster by unlocking him in the upcoming “ONE INFAMOUS WOOKIEE” Marquee event!
- Works well as the core of a second Bounty Hunter squad or as part of Galactic Legend, Jabba the Hutt’s primary squad.
- Multiple ways to gain Taunt with additional Taunt synergy.
- Bounty Hunter contract that requires your team to defeat the opposing leader.
- Omicron for the Grand Arena game mode which further enhances his tanking capabilities.
- Second Bounty Hunter tank to help add flexibility for Bounty Hunter teams.
- Introduces the new Hutt Cartel tag which has deep synergistic ties to Galactic Legend, Jabba the Hutt.
- “Down but not out” – if defeated, Krrsantan can be revived when you need him most through his Unique ability, Champion of the Fighting Pits.
- Introduces the Disarm debuff, a unique and potent effect with a similar power level to Traya’s Isolate or Thrawn’s Fracture debuffs.
- Disarm: -50% Critical Damage and Offense (doesn’t stack with Critical Damage Down or Offense Down); whenever this character uses a Basic ability, they gain Damage Over Time for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted
- Krrsantan’s history stretches back to the first issue of the Darth Vader comic and he’s had a lot of different careers.
- Dismember pays off the Wookiee reputation of ripping people’s arms off, with the Damage Over Time standing in for a character bleeding out.
- His Bounty Hunter Contract (defeat the enemy Leader) really leans into how he was hired by the Twins to take out Boba Fett.
- Champion of the Fighting Pits was inspired by the fact that he’s so hard to keep down and he will reappear at a critical moment.
- Utilize the power of Disarm on particularly powerful foes to reduce their offensive power.
- Stack Defense and Health mods to further improve his resilience.
- Very synergistic with Hutt Cartel tag characters.
- How many instances of Disarm can be active at once?
- Similar to Grand Admiral Thrawn’s “Fracture”, or Traya’s “Isolate” only one instance of the “Disarm” debuff can be active at a time
- Will there be any existing characters getting the “Hutt Cartel” tag?
- Yes! These characters will be getting the Hutt Cartel tag; Boba Fett, Embo, Cad Bane, Greedo, Gamorrean Guard, Mob Enforcer
- Jabba the WHAT? Where can I find out more?
- We made the announcement in today’s State of the Galaxy that Jabba is our next Galactic Legend coming to Galaxy of Heroes. You can read all about it