The Yavin Warzone is delayed until gamme update 5.6.1. Here is the update:
Quick update on Game Update 5.6. As we are getting closer to the launch of Update, we feel we need just a little bit more time to really bring the new Yavin Warzone up to quality. We are going to pull it out of Game Update 5.6 (launching 11/28), instead it will now launch as a part of 5.6.1 only two weeks later on 12/12. We apologize for the delay in the Warzone, we know that there is a lot of excitement for it and we are eager to get it to you as quick as we can.
- New Flashpoint on Copero, a planet in the Chiss Ascendency (Solo Story, Group Story, Veteran, and Master Modes) and the continuation of the Alliance traitor storyline.
- The return of Raina Temple.
- Nahut, the third boss in the Gods From the Machine Operation (Story and Veteran modes).
- New GSF Deathmatch map set in the orbit over Iokath.
- Significant changes to Group Finder (new UI, all queuing in one place, upgraded rewards, solo activities added).
- Legacy-wide Credits and Unassembled Components.
- Changes to Galactic Command disintegration (gear now disintegrates directly into Unassembled Components to help mitigate RNG).
- New item, the Master’s Datacron. This allows you to take any existing character and boost them to level 70; this boost does not progress story.
- And more!